website, which provides the SERVICE.
This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of information if anyone decided to use our SERVICE.
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with your profile information including email, name and nickname or surname with optional login names for other social networks at your discretion.
We DO NOT collect your passwords, credit card numbers, secret words or any other personally sensitive information related to other social networks or third-party service accounts, unless it is intentionally entered by yourself in your profile in our SERVICE or you intentionally authorize another social network or third-party service to share it with us.
The information that we collect may be used to provide you with better user experience or contact you.
We may also collect your posting and commenting activity on our website and in other social networks at your choice and discretion, if you explicitly authorize other social networks to share it with our SERVICE.
The collected posting and commenting activity may be used to provide you with better user experience in terms of creating your personalized news feed,
sorting out news, news sources and news topics by relevance as well as providing you with optional reports and graphical charts on your social activity on our website and other networks.
In particular, posts collected from Facebook are used to get rendered in your Aigents app timeline, which enables you to create digital books (albums) on you Aigents app timeline, to share memories from your timeline on Facebook on the Aigents social app.
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our SERVICE, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data.
This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our SERVICE that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier.
These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Our website uses these “cookies” to collection information and to improve our SERVICE.
You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer.
If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our SERVICE.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
To facilitate our Service;
To provide the Service on our behalf;
To perform Service-related services; or
To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform our SERVICE users that these third parties DO NOT have access to information collected about you.
If there is any information that is shared with these Services by our users themselves, it is regulated by respective privacy policies of these Services.
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies,
or practices of any third-party Services.
We value your trust in providing us your information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it.
But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable,
and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
Our Service may contain links to other sites.
If you click on a third-party link, you will be directed to that site.
Note that these external sites are not operated by us.
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies,
or practices of any third-party websites.
Our SERVICE does not specially address anyone under the age of 13 however.
We don't prohibit use of our SERVICE based on their age and we don't have age-specific or rated content on our website.
We have no means to validate information about the actual age of a user.
We do not knowingly and intentionally collect personal identifiable information from children under 13.
In the case we are notified that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information,
we immediately delete this from our servers.
If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information,
please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
You can contact any support channel as follows at any time using any of the channels below and request the data removal or account removal along with the data:
Also, you can resign the service and remove your data permanently yourself using the "Resign" menu option under the Aigents menu on the Web user interface.
Thus, we advise you to review this page periodically for any changes.
These changes are effective immediately, after they are posted on this page.
1. This License Agreement is concluded between an Aigents software program end user (further on referred to as the LICENSEE) and the Aigents software program author – Anton Kolonin (further on referred to as the LICENSOR).
2. By definition of the Agreement, the LICENSEE is a physical person that uses Aigents software program (further on referred to as the PROGRAM) independently or indirectly through other software tools, or a representative of a legal entity that uses the PROGRAM as specified above.
3. The License Agreement determined the procedures for transferring proprietary rights and the author’s right for the PROGRAM, as well as liability for integrity and confidentiality of the information obtained or stored using the PROGRAM.
4. A fact of copying or starting using the PROGAM by the LICENSEE means that the LICENSEE has read all provisions of the Agreement and the LICENSEE fully agrees with all of them.
5. The LICENSOR grants the LICENSEE a non-exclusive right to use the PROGRAM both autonomously and as a part of other software packages, or indirectly through other software tools under the “personal book” principle.
6. The “personal book” principle (Clause 5) in the Agreement implies that the PROGRAM can be used by the same physical person on any number of physical devices in any number of copies, in particular, simultaneously, provided that only one LICENSEE has access to them.
7. Transferring the PROGRAM or possibility to use it to another physical person or a representative of a legal entity constitutes a breach of the Agreement if another person / entity, or its representative, is not also a LICENSEE of the Agreement.
8. The PROGRAM can be freely moved from one device to another or can be installed and used on various devices if all those devices are personal property of the LICENSEE as a physical person or corporate property of a legal entity that the LICENSEE represents.
THE RIGHTS FOR THE PROGRAM
9. The LICENSEE is provided with a copy of binary or executable PROGRAM on an electronic carrier. The LICENSOR retains proprietary rights for the original PROGRAM and all its subsequent copies, made by persons other than the LICENSEE regardless of the form and carriers in and on which other copies exist.
10. The author’s right for the PROGRAM source code and covering printed and electronic materials belongs to the LICENSOR and is protected under Russian and international law.
11. The LICENSEE can request the PROGRAM source code from the LICENSOR, and the LICENSOR provides the source code to the LICENSEE or does not provide it - at the LICENSOR’s discretion.
12. Disassembling, tracing, decompiling and modifying the PROGRAM and distributing its source codes as well as copying the documents and accompanying materials to the PROGRAM without a written consent of the LICENSOR constitute a breach of the Agreement.
WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
13. The LICENSOR issues upgraded or updated versions of the PROGRAM on a regular basis. If the LICENSEE purchases a pay version, the LICENSOR guarantees to the LICENSEE the right for free upgrade and technical support during a year after the date the PROGRAM was purchased.
14. The LICENSOR does not guarantee security of the data stored in the PROGRAM or with its help when updating a PROGRAM version. The LICENSEE exercises data backup before updating the PROGRAM as in its discretion it may think fit.
15. The LICENSOR is not liable if the PROGRAM was breached, or data stored in the Program or with its help were damaged or lost as a result of any circumstances whatsoever. The LICENSEE exercises data backup at its discretion.
16. The LICENSOR is not liable if confidential data of the LICENSEE or other persons stored in the PROGRAM or with its help, or transmitted with the help of the PROGRAM, were made known or became available to persons other than the LICENSEE. The LICENSEE alone is responsible for confidentiality of the data available to the LICENSEE and transferred by the LICENSEE to the PROGRAM.
17. The LICENSOR is not liable if using the PROGRAM by the LICENSEE, applying the results obtained using the PROGRAM or information disseminated by the PROGRAM inflicted, directly or indirectly, any tangible or intangible damage on the LICENSEE or any third parties. The LICENSEE alone is responsible for any damages related to evident or not evident use of the PROGRAM by the LICENSEE.
18. If any of the provisions of this License Agreement are breached, the LICENSOR and the LICENSEE are liable under the law of the Russian Federation, or, if the law of the Russian Federation does not stipulate for liability on the relevant provisions – in accordance with the international law.
Copyright 2023 IP Anton Kolonin, Aigents®